Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It'll Cost How Much?! (FLOSS YOUR TEETH!)


I had planned to save up money this summer. It was going to be great. I'd have my credit card paid off by September (so that way I'd have my entire OSAP loan to myself) with even a couple of hundred already in the bank and in my R.R.S.P's.

I made a financial plan, I was keeping up with it, it was going to work. Then I went to the dentist. I have four wisdom teeth that need to be removed. Needless to say my financial plan didn't expeect this and is now resting in the garbage bin.

Don't we have a plan for being students? Now that I'm over 18 years old I'm no longer under my parent's benefits so there has to be some sort of break for us that don't get coverage from work.

I also kind of don't want to be put to sleep. They did that to my dog once and he never woke up ...

1 comment:

keely said...

There is no dental plan.
:(
I wish we did but we don't. At least that is what I was told when I wrote them to find out about some dental work that I needed to have done.