Friday, June 12, 2009

Switching It Up!


Change of plans, I'm moving! No, not back in with "the parents" though that was a possibility when I started stressing financially, but I've come to the conclusion that moving back in with them is not really an option anymore. Too much freedom and I couldn't give that up, even if it did mean financial freedom.

I'm moving out just for a laugh. This will be my 25th move in my life and I'm not even close to that age! I need to switch it up, I love my roommates, they've been my friends since highschool but I guess it's hard to live with friends sometimes, right? So to solve this issue I gave my notice for August 1st, found an amazing place and am moving in with another friend.

'Cause that makes sense. Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

No comments: