Sunday, March 15, 2009

Caught In A Mousetrap


Anyone who has been up to the university in the last while has probably seen the posters for "The Mousetrap." It's a production put on by Students On Stage, their second one this year.

The first production was "The Girl In The Mirror" which was an awesome play, though I'm partly biased. It was a story of a girl who had tried to commit suicide and the affect on people connected with her. The second one, the play I saw last night was "The Mousetrap." It was extremely entertaining. The actress playing Paravicini was halarious and I LOVED Mrs. Boyle. The play is a murder-mystery (think of Clue, the boardgame) where you have to figure out the murderer.

If anyone is up at the university around 2pm today (and you happen to read this before then) you should go see it.

1 comment:

Ian Wassink said...

I attended this very show that you speak of! I was thoroughly impressed and I continue to enjoy work that is put on by Students On Stage. Another great year well done. Congratulations.