Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Thank You! (Forgot My Password!)


Thank you so much to everyone who voted my blog for "Best NU Moment." To say I was stoked when I saw the message would be an understatement. I went straight for my cell and texted everyone who goes to Nip.

The lack of updates? Did I figure that since I managed to fill the requirements of the blog contest that I was finished? I'll be honest, yes and no. I'd hoped to make a few more entries during exam time but I forgot my password to the blog! I was going to do the password recovery option, but everytime I went to go for it, I became less interested in writing a blog at that particular moment.

I'm not sure if I'll be updating this much anymore as I'm not sure how many other Nip Bloggers will be sticking around, I'll have to keep my eyes posted. We'll see how it plays out from here and I still have a few ideas for some blogs so keep coming back!

Also, if there are a few of you who follow this blog that are not apart of the contest or are even going to the same university and you have a blog of your own, please add the link to your blog in the comment section and I'll make sure to add you and check for updates every once in awhile!

But again, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I definitely appreciate the fact that you guys voted for my blog and I can't thank you enough!

Take care, everyone!

1 comment:

Nicole Ankenmann said...

You know that vote wasn't for free. I'm going to need textbooks in the fall... Just kidding! Have a great summer :)