Sunday, September 7, 2008

... and it starts w/ a bang!


Well? Everyone enjoying the new school year? Expectations met and needs fulfilled? Thought I'd ask.

I'm just happy it's here! Friends have returned, goals to be met and already I'm back in the swing with organizations I'm involved with, which were put on hold for the summer. I have a life outside work!

I still find myself censoring what I write here, though. I know you guys don't know who I am and I have to reason to do it ('cause I'm not censoring anything illegal) I just find myself trying to not complain. Not about anything important that you would care to read, but just everyday things (OSAP for an example) or stuff I could get off my chest. I can't seem to complain to people. Well, unless it's mixed with sarcasm or humor. What's the point of staying anonymous if I don't let myself be myself in an area where I can just rant? I feel like I'm trying to keep up a certain appearance. I don't know if I'm saying this right.

I guess though we could say that was a complaint in a mild rant! Good on me, huh?

So blogs for the NU contest I mentioned in an earlier post (the main motivator for this blog) don't constitute as part of said contest until October 1st, so I guess I can keep trying to get it right until that time. I've browsed the other entries and was going to put them on the side for quick easy access for everyone ... but then I remembered I was tech-stupid. Hereditary I'm afraid. I gave up on it and just saved all the links to my fav's on my list ... that you get when you hit the star by the browser. See, I used the term browser, there's hope! I'm OCD anyways when it comes to organization and how things look so it's probably for the best.

Where was I going with this blog? I really have to plan these things out before the 1st.

Later!

2 comments:

athena said...

i've bookmarked everyone's blogs as well, and it sort of makes me feel like a creeper. but i'm okay with that.

anonymous-9ae said...

Haha, good to know I'm not the only one that saves them and feels that way!