Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Goodbye To The Unofficial


My last unofficial blog before the contest begins.

It is at this time I'd like to say goodbye, not that I'm leaving of course, but a goodbye to the safety net that has always been here. Since the blogs before the 1st of October don't count I was always carefree, loving and understanding to the other bloggers. Gloves are off. Vindictive, rude, shallow, all these things and more are what I'm about to become. The game has finally started and I'm going to win!

Please note, this is sarcasm. My sarcasm is hard to catch in actual conversations, which leads me to look narcissistic and like a jerk, so I can image what I'd look like if I didn't actually point out the sarcasm in this blog.

No, seriously, good luck to everyone in this, have fun and hopefully by blogging - by writing stuff down (meaningful or not) you'll find something to take from all this.

Later!

No comments: