Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm Late ... (w/ my updates)


Damn, I forgot to check what my last blog was about so I don't rant about something I already talked about in a previous blog.

I do know it's been longer than I usually take to update. I know, I know, every morning after you wake up and every night before you go to bed you check to see if I updated. It's flattering and I'm sorry I kept the wait a bit longer than what your used to, I apologise. (I'm not actually this conceited and feel I have to point out my sarcasm in case your taking me seriously.)

Well, what have I been up to you ask? Well, I spent a ridiculous amount of time dedicating myself to Club Daze, when was a blast but I'm thankful is finally over! Hope everyone is getting involved with something they enjoy instead of just studying and partying.

I'm loving my classes, stress and all! I could do with a lighter reading load but I don't think my Prof's will hear me out on that one. With all the extra circulars I'm involved with I'm going to have to manage my time more effectively. It's hard to just sit down and read though with the weather. I love hiking and just going outside whenever I get the chance. I find myself going outside in my backyard to relax, even sleep! Yet whenever I pull out a book the distractions arise and I can't help but blame the amazing weather! We need snow, something that will isolate me inside (when not being tempted to a snowball fight or seasonal activities)

That's all I got, the contest officially starts in about a week! I'll try to update once more before October 1st!

Later!

No comments: