Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy (Early) Halloween!


I can't believe we're at the end of October! Where have I been?!

It's Halloween this week!

I'm not a fan of dressing in costumes, I never was, but there was always something about Halloween that got to me. I think it's the interaction with strangers. It's a night where you can just talk to people and feel the community working together (in an indivual sort of way) I don't like how things today are weird around interaction with others, you pretty much have to be weary of hugging a neighbour's kid that you've known for years in fear of a lawsuit! It's sad we have to take precautions from the people around us. I'm surprised we still accept candy from strangers!

I'll be going door to door collecting canned foods with my little cousin (who in her own right will be collecting candy) then moving on to some parties, so I hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween!

Not so much has changed in the last two weeks, I've turned another year older! Actually, ignore that exclamation point. I've started the mid-life crisis ... okay, not yet but I'm starting to get to the point where I'm no longer thrilled at birthdays. I thought that just happened to older people! Haha, guess I'm there! Is it wrong to think turning 22 is so tragic?

Autumn is well on it's way through the city, we've even had snow! How awesome was that? All my papers are pretty much done, one more in mid-November and then we move on to mid-terms! Forget that though, I'm sure everyone has had their share of that stress to want to be reminded of it.

That's it, just another update. I've been getting ideas for blogs but it ends up failing once I get to the computer. I find myself online and thinking, "Maybe I should write a blog," and that's how one is formed, whatever's on my mind as I start typing takes over any pre-planned entries. I'll get more organized with this!

I think I've said that before.

No comments: