Saturday, December 27, 2008

Counting the days away


I'll regret the days missed later ...

The countdown is at 4 days until the big move and besides the fact that my mother has me almost convinced that once I move out my new house will go up in flames and I'll possibly die, I'm really excited! I think this huge change will allow me to see a lot of things in a new form. Everything will change, some slightly, others a lot. I'm sure that my perspective on a lot of things I've shrugged or taken lightly will play more importance, while things that seem to control my attention will finally be able to not seem like such a huge deal. Or I could be wrong. I guess I'll find out soon enough!

Besides moving out I have two other major countdowns at the moment. One being to a trip the U.S. for a conference with other members of a student organization I'm with in February, and the second, is to Reading Week when I'll throw myself in the horrible situation of acting infront of a large amount of people! I figure I think I'd like acting, even though I don't like any kind of attention focused on me ... so I auditioned for Students On Stage last October. Sensible enough, right?

I'm off to bed! Early shifts are killing my night plans. The upside to the end of the winter break is that I don't have to work! Hope everyone is well!

No comments: