Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Time For A Holiday!


Guess what!

I'm done my mid-terms! I've officially started my winter break! My plans?! Working for cash 'cause I'm starving and reading the novels assigned for next term in my English classes. Let's see if I actually stick to it and get them finished so I don't have to stress it last minute! I have four novels I have to read, I'll leave a count at the bottom of each blog so you can silently judge my progress. I figure if I do that (I won't lie in it either, I'm not impressed by people who lie and just cheat themselves, besides, what do I get out of it?) ... I forget where I was going with this. Oh! By leaving a count at the bottom I'll feel guilty if I don't actually make any progress. I feel like whatever I write in my blogs about goals I have an obligation to keep up with them, whereas if I just say it to myself I probably won't.

I swear guys I've actually written more in this blog than what's actually posted! I have a bad habit of writing stuff and just saving it as a draft with every intention on continuing it, yet don't, if only for the fact that I have thought of something else to post or don't feel like adding on to it.

That being said, I can't think of anything else to say.

(insert 5 minutes of blank thought here)

You can tell I was actually thinking because I didn't want to waste that five minutes with nothing to show for it in writing!

I think I'm just going to leave it at this. I'll be posting more since most of my time will consist only of working and reading. Well, that and hanging out with friends, partying, watching movies, blowing spit bubbles ... but I will update!

Later!

0/544 - George Eliot 'The Mill on the Floss'

No comments: