Monday, December 15, 2008

Time For A Change


I'm still not used to being on winter break.

It's 2:13am (currently) though I'm sure when I post this entry the post time will be set back a few hours (anyone know why?) and I work in less than two hours. Technically I have appx 45 minutes to sleep before my alarm goes off, thirty minutes after that to get ready and another thirty to walk to work.

I'm not a fan working and going to school, but having depleted all my money, I have no other option until the next OSAP installment. Why not live without money for a few weeks? I've already purchased all the Christmas gifts I have to buy! Simple. Are you ready for this?

I'm moving out of my parent's house!

I know, right?! It's about damn time. Don't get me wrong, I love my parents, but when the offer from two of my friends who were in need of a roommate for the New Year came along, I had to take it! I've been out on my own before, I lived overseas for awhile, but this is different. I knew the time overseas was only a temporary event until I was to return for university, in which case I'd be back with the parentals. Why wouldn't I? Free rent! Free groceries! But it's time for another big event. This should do for now.

Hope everyone is enjoying their holidays!

0/544 - George Eliot 'The Mill on the Floss'
(Starting it this week!)

No comments: